2020 Honda Power Generators EU2200i with CO-MINDER™
Features may include:
- Ideal for TV, DVD, satellite, fridge, coffee pot, & more
- Super quiet & lightweight
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
More power. Same legendary quality.
- The EU2200i delivers 10% more power than the previous EU2000i - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. Whether it's an extra refrigerator at home, a larger saw on your construction site, a larger TV at your tailgate party, the EU2200i gives you the power to get more done.
Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more
- The EU2200i can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability
- Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance and unmatched convenience. The app includes wireless start/stop, operation monitoring, and service reminders, utilizing Bluetooth® connectivity.*
CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System
- CO-MINDER™ continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability
- The EU2200i is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction equipment, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power, and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
Easy starting, every time
- The EU2200i is designed for quick and easy starting. Honda's automatic mechanical decompressor system significantly reduces the amount of force needed to start the engine. Operational contact points are color-coded in gray to quickly guide the user through the starting operation.
Lightweight and compact
- Weighing just over 47 pounds, the EU2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable. Thanks to Honda's inverter technology, it's easy to transport and store.