2020 Honda Power Generators EB3000c
Features may include:
- Lightweight - only 71 lbs.
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Exclusive CycloConverter technology
- OSHA worksite compliant - meets job site emission and safety requirements
Rated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year.
- An independent survey of construction and industrial users has consistently rated Honda the #1 generator. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
More power, less weight
- At only 71 lbs., the EB3000c is Honda's lightest industrial generator. Honda's exclusive CycloConverter technology allows you to get more power with less weight.
Exclusive CycloConverter Technology: Consistent power output
- CycloConverter technology uses a special CPU to create stable, high quality power with less weight, compared to a traditional generator.
Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine
- Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
Long run time
- Operates 9.4 hours at 50% load, using only 2.6 gal. Keeps you working, all day long.
All circuits GFCI protected
- The EB3000c offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
OSHA Worksite Compliant
- The EB3000c was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
3 year residential and commercial warranty
- You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
Protected by Honda Oil Alert®
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
Electronic circuit breakers
- Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Quiet operation - 65 dB(A)
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations